Titties For Peace

Geekologie posted a world map showing the average size of breasts. I cannot vouche for the validity of the data, just passing on the info.

Here is the link:
http://t.co/PoVaybi

Here is the map:

What were you expecting to see?

What were you expecting to see?

A couple things to consider. First, let’s state the initial obvious…fatter women have bigger jugs.

That explains why America rated so high. But, until a few years ago, and even somewhat now, Russians were waiting in line for hours just to get a loaf of bread.

Second point. Those countries that have the most civil unrest are those countries that have the smallest women’s breasts on average. Sure, a few anomalies exist, including Japan. But, the evidence is very clear. Bigger breasts mean greater civility.

And so, as compelled by my benevolent heart, I am starting a new charity…Titties for Peace. 1% of all donations will go to grants to pay for small-chested women to have breast implants. The other 99% will go for administrative costs. So, donate $1,000,000.00 if you have it. Or if you do not have that, give what you can. I mean, what is world peace worth to you?

We spent enough cash in Iraq to give D-cups to every Iraqi woman above the age 18. Imagine the hit suicide bomber recruiters would take…”Forget 72 virgins. My wife has gazongas from Allah!”…”Gazonga Akbar!”

For the pervs who gotta have pictures, HERE YA GO

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s